Claremont Lawn Tennis Club aims to promote participation in tennis as an enjoyable healthy sport for all people in our community. Our members are committed to ensuring our Club strengthens its well-respected position within the community and is able to meet the increasing demands on its facilities and services.
It's all about Partnerships
Mutually beneficial partnerships with groups such as corporations, local businesses, schools and families are central for sustaining an active and well-patronised Club that is valued by the community.
As our local community grows, Claremont Lawn Tennis Club will remain accessible, vibrant and welcoming of families, community & country members and visitors.
Our offerings include a range of social, pennant, and coaching options for all ages and abilities.
Opportunities for Growth • Claremont Re-development
The opportunity for growth and revitalisation of the Club has been firmly presented with 700 new families moving into the area. The new residential developments of 'Claremont on the Park' and 'Essence on Claremont', next door to our Club, having recently completed.
This opens the door for potential Club sponsors to gain exposure to a fresh, new segment of the local community.
Claremont Lawn Tennis Club would prefer a commitment of up to three years, with contributions aligned to a particular aspect of the Club (eg court naming rights) or to a tier (eg major partner, supporter, preferred supplier, other).
We make the following commitment to our valued partners:
- All Sponsors will be acknowledged on the Claremont Lawn Tennis Club sponsors board.
- All Sponsors will be displayed on the Claremont Lawn Tennis Club website using their logo, a description of their business and a link through to their own website.
- All Sponsors will be acknowledged on all Claremont Lawn Tennis Club Newsletters and Members mail outs.
- All Sponsors will be regularly acknowledged following social play on Saturday afternoons. Members will be encouraged consistently to support our sponsors.
- All Sponsors can choose to provide marketing material in our Clubhouse for members to access. Sponsors may like to offer discounts or beneficial rates for Club members.
- All Sponsors can choose to provide approved marketing material for distribution to Claremont Lawn Tennis Club members once a year in a Members mail out.
- All Sponsors may attend the Claremont Lawn Tennis Club Bar following social play on Saturday afternoons.
- All Court Sponsors shall have their sign displayed on their sponsored court at a one-off production and installation cost.
- Bar sponsors shall have a sign promoting partnerships in the bar, at a one-off production and installation cost.
- Major sponsors shall be invited to selected Claremont Lawn Tennis Club events and provided with speaking opportunities.